Public Safety Blotter

Sept. 2, Farrell HallA person(s) damaged a University vehicle by placing deep gashes into the paint. Matter under investigation.

Sept. 4, On CampusThree male students were in possession of a marijuana cigarette. Matter referred to Judicial Affairs.

Sept. 4, St. Mary’s HallRadnor Police Department cited an individual for disorderly conduct.

Sept. 5, Donahue HallThree male students were relieved of a small bag of marijuana and one marijuana pipe. Matter referred to Judicial Affairs.

Sept. 5, Pavilion Rear LotRadnor Police cited two males for underage drinking. Another male was also cited for possession of narcotics and possession of a fraudulent identification card.

Sept. 6, Mendel LotA female student was intoxicated, evaluated by VEMS and transported to the hospital. Matter referred to Judicial Affairs.

Sept. 6, Sullivan HallA female student was intoxicated, evaluated by VEMS and transported to the hospital. Matter referred to Judicial Affairs.

Sept. 6, Sheehan HallA female student was intoxicated, evaluated by VEMS and transported to the hospital. Matter referred to Judicial Affairs.

Sept. 6, Sheehan HallA male student was relieved of beer. Matter referred to Judicial Affairs.

Sept. 6, Gallen HallA male student was relieved of beer. Matter referred to Judicial Affairs.

Sept. 7, Moriarty HallA person(s) damaged a window screen. Matter under investigation.

Sept. 7, O’Dwyer HallA person(s) entered a resident’s room and sprayed an unknown substance throughout the room. Matter under investigation.

Sept. 7, Simpson HallA male student was intoxicated and evaluated. Matter referred to Judicial Affairs.

Sept. 7, Gallen HallA person(s) damaged a door and removed several magnetic locking plates. Matter underinvestigation.

Sept. 8, Sullivan HallA male student was intoxicated and evaluated by VEMS. Matter referred to Judicial Affairs.

Sept. 8, Stanford HallA male student was intoxicated, evaluated by VEMS and transported to the hospital. Matter referred to Judicial Affairs.

Sept. 8, Stanford HallA female student was intoxicated and evaluated by VEMS. Matter referred to Judicial Affairs.

Sept. 8, Moriarty HallSeveral male and female students were relieved of beer. Matter referred to Judicial Affairs.