November Horoscopes

Elena Rouse, Staff Writer

Aries: A lot of opportunities in both your professional and social life are coming your way. You love taking on new challenges, but even you have your limits. However, these next few days are the time to say “yes” to every opportunity. Be open and know you can handle it all.

Taurus: An unforeseen circumstance has left you reeling. You are wondering how to bounce back and whether or not you’re even in the right place, doing the right thing. Just know that clarity is coming, so take the defeat with a grain of salt and push forward. You will find triumph again.

Gemini: There are some relationships in your life that you have been struggling to navigate. As a person with so much love to give, you spend your time with many types of people in different social circles, which can be tiring. However, do not fret, because you will come to understand where you fit and what is right for you, even if that means having multiple circles.

Cancer: Feeling a little isolated, are we? Your perspective on life is different from those who you spend time with, and you are finding it more and more difficult to bear feeling like the odd one out. Now is the time to embrace your past experiences that make you who you are and find those who will appreciate your presence. Stay authentic, and a new path will reveal itself to you.

Leo:  The best kind of unexpected treat is coming your way. You have caught someone’s eye that you would least expect, and soon your paths will directly cross. Will sparks fly? Surely. Will there be pure magic? Undoubtedly. Just be sure to avoid getting  invested too quickly because that can lead down a dangerous path. Keep your heart and eyes open and your mind sharp.

Virgo: Cut yourself some slack. There are a million things on your plate, and you know what happens when you eat too much too fast? A belly ache. Practice pacing yourself and give yourself some time throughout your day to take a moment and appreciate all the hard work you are doing.

Libra: After all the effort you have put into your goals, some acknowledgement and success is coming your way. Embrace these successes, as they were earned, but be wary of taking your foot off the break. You must continue on the path you have been on and continue to work hard. Only you can make things happen for yourself.

Scorpio: Your sense of serenity is admirable considering the troubles you face. You have turned a new leaf, letting go of what you cannot control and instead looking to connect with those you care about. Keep up this journey and a self-discovery will come to fruition.

Sagittarius: Looks like we got some hidden feelings. You want to tell someone how you feel but are afraid to go for it. With the semester coming to a close, now is the time to do it. You will not feel satisfied until you put yourself out there. Trust that the risk will be worth the reward and that if you follow through you can leave the semester knowing you had courage to express yourself.

Capricorn: New relationships are on the horizon. Maybe they are not what you were expecting, but do not second guess the connections you are soon to be feeling. This could be friendship, romance or even a friendship turned into romance. Nothing is off the table for you. Make sure to stay open to all the possibilities because rest assured, whoever comes into your life is meant to be there.

Aquarius: Stop stressing about the future so much. You are in such a great place in the present, and it would be a shame to waste it worrying yourself into a frenzy and letting it distract you from the happy moments. Let yourself be present and you will not regret it.

Pisces: You have been reminded of something that has been difficult for you, and you are struggling to keep a brave face. Struggle is not something that comes and goes once. It is a cycle that can hit at any time. Letting yourself feel what you are feeling is not the same as succumbing to it, so let this time be the reflective moment you need.