Men’s Lacrosse Adds to Class of 2025

Men’s Lacrosse Adds to Class of 2025

Meghann Morhardt, Staff Writer

After the loss of more than 10 seniors last year, the men’s lacrosse team is adding eight new faces to the roster in the class of 2025. This class is offense heavy with three attackers, three midfielders and two defenders. 

The first member of the class of 2025 is defender Aidan Ahearn out of Amherst, New Hampshire. Ahearn attended Bishop Guertin High School, where he excelled both academically and athletically. He was a U.S. All American and won the USA Today High School Sports New Hampshire Player of the Year Award in 2021, when he led his team to a state championship. Ahearn was a member of the National Honor Society and achieved eight straight semesters on the honor roll. 

Next is midfielder Tyler Boes from Marblehead, Massachusetts. Boes was a three-sport varsity athlete at Holderness School. He was a two-time Lakes Region All-Star and also shined academically as an AP Scholar, with high honors all four years. 

Boes is joined by fellow midfielder Reilly Dugan out of Malvern, Pennsylvania. Dugan was also a three-sport varsity athlete at his high school, Episcopal Academy. Dugan earned varsity letters in lacrosse, basketball and soccer. He was named to the All Inter-Ac, All-Main Line, All-Delaware County and All-PA teams for lacrosse all while maintaining high academic standing. 

The Wildcats also welcome attacker Dan Martin out of Wall Township, New Jersey. Martin had a very successful high school career at Christian Brothers Academy, where he was named First Team All-Conference and Third Team All-State during his senior year. Martin finished high school with 160 career points on 108 goals and 52 assists, ranking him 11th on the all time career points list at the academy. Martin was also a strong student, receiving his seal of biliteracy for Spanish and earning a spot in the National Honor Society. 

The second attacker to join the squad is a local, Tucker Milhous from Villanova, Pennsylvania. Milhous attended Malvern Prep, where he earned varsity letters in both lacrosse and soccer. While Milhous was there, he played a key role in the team winning two Inter-Ac Lacrosse Championships.

The last midfielder joining the Wildcats this season is Mack Prybylski from Westfield, New Jersey. Prybylski attended Westfield High School, where he was a standout athlete in both lacrosse and football, earning four and three varsity letters in each, respectively. Prybylski recorded 78 career points with 46 goals and 32 assists. He was named an All-American in 2021 as well as First Team All-State and First Team All-County. 

The third and final attacker of the class of ‘25 is Luke Raymond from Crownsville, Maryland. Raymond attended Gonzaga College High School, where he earned four varsity letters in lacrosse. Raymond was the captain of his team during his senior season and was also named offensive MVP. 

The last new member for the ‘Cats is long stick midfielder Tripp Robinson from Summit, New Jersey. Robinson attended Delbarton, where he earned two varsity letters in lacrosse, squash and ice hockey. During his senior year, Robinson was named First Team All-State and First Team All-Fitch-Pitt. On top of his athletic accomplishments, Robinson earned a combination of high and highest honors during his time at Delbarton. 

The Wildcats are excited and enthusiastic about the new faces that they have added to the program. 

“Our coaching staff is extremely excited to welcome the class of 2025 to the Villanova lacrosse family and Villanova community,” head coach Mike Corrado said via Villanova Athletics. “Each one of these student-athletes is exceptional both on the field and in the classroom and we are looking forward to this season.”

With most sports returning to a normal schedule, the men’s lacrosse team will look forward to a full season at full strength in the spring, and there is no doubt that the Class of 2025 will have an impact.