Valentine’s Day Zodiac Survival Guide

Hayden Karnes/Villanovan Digital
Enjoy the perfect Valentine’s Day according to your star sign.

We have consulted the stars to bring you the ultimate survival guide for Valentine’s Day. Whether you are flying solo, coupled up or just looking for a good laugh with friends, we have got you covered.

Aries (March 21 – April 19):

Aries, with your adventurous nature, Valentine’s Day is just another day to conquer. Embrace your single status with confidence. Gather your friends for a Galentine’s Day filled with pizza, pajamas and laughs. If you’re coupled up, channel your energy into planning an adrenaline-filled date, like an escape room in King of Prussia. Nothing says romance like trying to escape from a fake jail together.

Taurus (April 20 – May 20):

Taurus, indulge in some much-deserved self-love this Valentine’s Day. Treat yourself to some chocolate-covered strawberries from Second Storey and pamper yourself with a spa day in your dorm room. Spend the evening cozied up with a favorite movie or book. If you’re in a relationship, plan a romantic evening in with your partner, complete with some CampCo takeout and a rom-com movie marathon.

Gemini (May 21 – June 20):

Gemini, this Valentine’s Day, roll the dice and see where the winds of adventure take you. Drag your friends on a whirlwind tour of new restaurants or crash a local event – who knows, maybe you’ll find love in a hopeless place (or at least a great food truck). And for couples, surprise your partner with an impromptu date to TopGolf in King of Prussia and pray they’re as spontaneous as you are.

Cancer (June 21 – July 22):

Cancer, Valentine’s Day is all about embracing those warm and fuzzy emotions. Bake heart-shaped cookies or binge-watch rom-coms while relishing in the camaraderie of friendship and affection. For couples, why not plan a cozy night in and exchange love letters over a candlelit dinner of microwaved ramen? Romance is alive and well, people.

Leo (July 23 – August 22):

Leo, turn heads with your confidence and flair. Grab your friends and hit up the best spots in Philly for a night of dancing and questionable decisions. Whether you’re exploring trendy restaurants, checking out live music venues or hitting the dance floor, embrace the excitement of the city. And if you’re in a relationship, plan a romantic dinner with your partner to Founding Fathers. Let your passion for life ignite the night and create memories that will last a lifetime.

Virgo (August 23 – September 22):

Virgo, take charge of your Valentine’s Day plans by hosting a DIY crafting party with friends or your partner. Get creative with homemade valentines, heartfelt poems or gifts for your loved ones. Whether you’re crafting solo, collaborating with friends or with that special someone, put your heart and soul into every handmade creation. Nothing says “I care” like a crooked heart drawn in marker.

Libra (September 23 – October 22):

Libra, spread the love this Valentine’s Day by organizing a group outing with friends to volunteer at a local charity. As you give back to the community and enjoy each other’s company, focus on creating meaningful connections and fostering a sense of togetherness. For couples, a romantic evening out sounds nice, but let’s not forget that shared love of CampCo pizza – because true love means agreeing on toppings.

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21):

Scorpio, this Valentine’s Day, channel your passion into something other than stalking your crush’s Instagram. How about diving into art, music or writing? Spend the evening journaling in Conn or exploring your creative side – who needs love when you have a masterpiece in the making? And for those with a significant other, why not create a cozy indoor picnic in your room? Gather some snacks, lay out a blanket and enjoy a romantic evening of shared treats and conversation. There is something special about creating your own little world together, even in the confines of a tiny room.

Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21):

Sagittarius, embark on a solo adventure this Valentine’s Day by exploring the vibrant streets of Philadelphia. Go on a self-guided scavenger hunt in Fairmount Park or check out the light show at Franklin Square. If you’re in a relationship, plan a fun-filled day of adventure with your partner or take a stroll through Stoneleigh.

Capricorn (December 22 – January 19):

Capricorn, celebrate your achievements this Valentine’s Day with a dinner worthy of your greatness. Whether solo or with friends, indulge in the finer things in life – because why settle for love when you can have LaScala’s? For couples, a special date night is in order, complete with splurging on dessert.

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18):

Aquarius, embrace your individuality this Valentine’s Day and celebrate in your unique style. For those who are single or those spending the day with friends, why not go on a thrifting adventure in Havertown? Explore the treasures of vintage shops, hunting for hidden gems and creating your own fashion statements. And for couples, channel your inner child and build a blanket fort together. Let your imagination run wild as you construct your cozy fortress of love, complete with fairy lights, plush pillows and your favorite snacks.

Pisces (February 19 – March 20):

Pisces, spread the love this Valentine’s Day by reaching out to those in need with acts of kindness and generosity. Volunteer at a local shelter, send encouraging messages to friends or lend a listening ear to someone in need. If you’re in a relationship, plan a romantic evening in with your partner, complete with plenty of cuddles– we all know your love language is physical touch.