Philadelphia Young Professionals Association

[email protected]

I would like to introduce you to the Philadelphia Young Professionals Association… the area’s premiere social and networking organization for young professionals. We host events to allow young professionals and graduating college students to socialize, network, make business connections and so much more!

Today’s job market for graduating college students is, as you know, extremely difficult. The events my company holds are an excellent opportunity for graduating college students to network and gain insight into their future profession from recent graduates and others close in age.

Below find a copy of our press release. I would be happy to provide more information if you would like to prepare an article about my company for your newspaper. Also, please let me know what your advertising rates are and how often your newspaper is published. Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Albert H. Schuster

President

www.networkinphilly.com

***

Philadelphia Young Professionals Association Commences Operations in the Philadelphia Area

MARLTON, New Jersey – September 3, 2003 – The Philadelphia Young Professionals Association, the Philadelphia area’s premiere social and networking organization for young professionals, is pleased to announce that it has commenced operations in the Philadelphia area as of September 3, 2003.

The Philadelphia Young Professionals Association, based in Marlton, New Jersey, hosts and sponsors social and networking events for young professionals in their 20’s and 30’s, such as happy hour networking parties, wine and beer tasting events, comedy nights and scavenger hunts. The purpose of these events is to allow young professionals and graduating college students an opportunity to socialize, network, make business contacts within and outside of their field of business, to provide an alternative means for a job search, and many more.

“The goal and mission of our staff is to provide quality social and networking events for our customers,” said Albert H. Schuster, the Philadelphia Young Professionals Association’s president, founder and owner. “With the recent economic downturns and the ongoing trend of graduating college students leaving the Philadelphia area, we strive to operate our company as to best serve the local community as well as our customers,” he added.

The Philadelphia Young Professionals Association today released their upcoming event itinerary:

· September 25, 2003: Networking Party at Finnigan’s Wake

The Philadelphia Young Professionals Association’s Kick-Off Event will give young professionals the opportunity to socialize, network and mingle while enjoying appetizers, drink specials and the live music of The Interns after the event. Y100, a Philadelphia-area modern rock radio station, will be at the event distributing T-shirts, CD’s and other promotional materials.

· October 16, 2003: Wine Tasting Party at Jack’s Firehouse: California Wines with the Wine School of Philadelphia

The Wine School of Philadelphia, featured on national primetime television, will be hosting an insightful and festive evening of California Wines at Jack’s Firehouse. Young professionals will have the opportunity to socialize and network while sampling and learning about California Wines.

· November 1, 2003: Scavenger Hunt in Center City Philadelphia

More information regarding these events and about The Philadelphia Young Professionals Association can be found at the company’s website, www.networkinphilly.com.

For more information please contact:

Albert H. Schuster

President, Philadelphia Young Professionals Association

Telephone: 215-681-3153

E-mail: [email protected]