Press Release from ClassCentral.com

[email protected]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Students Save Money with the ClassCentral.com Book Exchange Program Irvine, CA – November 15, 2004 – Reazon Systems, Inc. today announced its ClassCentral.com student members save money using the free Book Exchange program by posting online ads and selling textbooks directly to other members. As a result, the benefit that typically went to bookstores and other middleman is shared by members.

The Book Exchange Program, piloted in the Spring of 2004 and officially launched in the Fall, is the most comprehensive student Book Exchange program in the market, allowing college students to post free ads and buy textbook from each other in a secure and easy-to-use environment. Students can also post want ads and print customized flyers. “Having been a starving student myself and having seen students walk out of the classes I taught because of the high price of textbooks, I was determined to provide a solution.” said Ramesh Sabetiashraf, the founder and president of Reazon Systems, Inc. “Helping students save money was the sole purpose, so the program is provided at no charge.”

ClassCentral.com offers a number of student services including Book Exchange, Tutors, and Study Groups. It also interfaces with classes managed by its companion product, FacultyCentral.com, a comprehensive e-learning and course management system. For additional information, please visit http://www.classcentral.com.

About the Company:Reazon Systems, Inc. is a software development company providing web-based solutions to the education sector. The company has developed software for a wide range of industries and platforms. The main emphasis of the company is to provide quality online services to the academic community via ClassCentral.com and FacultyCentral.com.

Contact Information: Ramesh Sabetiashraf, PresidentReazon Systems, Inc.17744 Skypark Cir. Suite 280Irvine, CA 92614Phone: 949-222-2266Email: [email protected]

###