1. What is your favorite part of your job at the Italian Kitchen?
Making the sandwiches.
2. What is the last movie you saw?
“Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins.” I saw it in the movie theater. It was nice.
3. Do you have a favorite student?
Yes. I have quite a few favorites. I can’t really say who, though.
4. Have you ever had a stuffed animal? Which one has been your favorite?
Yes. My favorite has always been Pooh Bear. I still have him to this day.
5. Chocolate or vanilla?
6. What is your all-time favorite song?
I really like anything old-school. My two favorites though are “Portuguese Love” by Tina Marie and “Fire and Desire” by Rick James.
7. If you could have dinner with one person, past or present, who would it be?
Denzel Washington. I love Denzel.
8. If you were a Nascar driver, what company would sponsor you?
Commerce Bank because that is where my checking account is.
9. What is your favorite sport? Favorite sports team?
Basketball is my favorite sport. My favorite team is the Cleveland Cavaliers because I love LeBron James.
10. What is your favorite item on the menu at either the IK or the Corner Grille?
The Southwest wrap because I am from the Southwest; Southwest Philly that is.