1. So you’re a manager at the Telefund. Any interesting calls?All the time. Actually, interesting is a good way to put it. I once called an old dude that was an alum from like 1950, and we talked for almost an hour about the most random stuff (mostly because he was hard of hearing and I had to repeat stuff like 10 times), but he was cool. 2. How long do you spend on Facebook when you should be doing homework?Probably not as much as the average college student only because I know that if I put off my engineering work, I won’t be able to catch up. But I’d say about an hour a day.
3. Is there really a ghost in Alumni?I’ve heard stories about one being on third floor and it makes noise and stuff on random nights and it making alarm clocks go off at 3 a.m. or whatever, but I don’t really believe it. However, I do know reputable upperclassmen that have had experiences with the ghost, so I think you can form your own opinions about that.4. If you had a million dollars and couldn’t save it, invest it or donate it, what would you do with it?Pay off my parents’ debt first (three kids in college kind of stinks), and then buy a house for my mom in Rhode Island- that’s where she wants to live after she retires. And if there’s any left over, I’d get season tickets to the Red Sox.
5. Do you feel like filling us in on any spoilers from “Babel”?I’m not sure if Andrew Simone, the show’s writer, would appreciate me spoiling anything, but what I can tell you is the new episode is premiering Saturday, April 19 at 2 p.m. in the Connelly Center, and the episode is called “Judas,” so everyone should come out and support it.
6. What would your friends say drives you absolutely crazy?Being out-argued. I honestly don’t care if I’m right or wrong, I hate losing arguments whether it comes to school or life. I’ll even argue a stupid point just to win the argument (even if it doesn’t make any sense).
7. Guyliner: Yay or nay?Nay, except for Johnny Depp in the “Pirates of the Caribbean” movies. He’s a badass, and I wish I could be Jack Sparrow. Was that really a serious question? 8. What’s the most-played song on your iPod, and why do you like it?I actually lost my iPod at Madison Square Garden last year at the Big East tournament with the band, but for my iTunes, “Blinded” by Third Eye Blind. You’ll know why I like it after the first verse if you’ve ever heard it. But a close second is “Bang Bang” by Dispatch. 9. Finish this sentence: It’s kind of embarrassing, but I’m terrified of …Fish. Especially when you jump into a random lake in the summer and your feet just so happen to touch one. I dunno, that just freaks me out for some reason. 10. Favorite flavor of Kool-Aid?Purple. Wait, that’s not a flavor; grape.