1. What is the best vacation you have ever been on?This spring break I went to Egypt and Jordan with a group of 28 from Villanova! It was amazing, and I got three credits for it. I learned so much in two weeks time and suggest it to anyone else for next year!
2. Who is your favorite nonstudent on campus?I love Professor Warrick! She is so empowering and engaging, and I love every class I take with her.
3. What would you say is your biggest pet peeve?I dislike bad hygiene …
4. If you could be any age right now, how old would you be?Four. That’s a fact because when I was 4 I had a “Sesame Street” cassette tape that I played all the time, and it said 4 was the best age … and I agreed when I was 4, and still agree now.
5. What is your favorite TV show and why?”The Office.” Because it’s the best show on TV, and I want Jim and Pam love.
6. In high school, were you a front-of-the-class or back-of-the-class type of person?Oh man, I was front of the class, and if I knew everything, you knew, and if I didn’t know, I asked a billion questions.
7. Do you wake up easily in the morning or require coffee or something else to get you going?I need coffee … I cried when they closed D&D on Lancaster Ave.
8. Would you rather be in a really cold place or a really hot place? Why/Where?I like being warm, but it’s better to be cold and cover up and snuggle by a fire. Obvi while it is snowing outside.
9. Is there anything you are currently procrastinating doing?Ha! It’s the last week of school … I should be doing anything but this, but I read it all the time, so I’m excited to do it anyway.
10. What has been your best memory at Villanova so far?Orientation 2007 because I was with my bff Thelma, and Orientation group 54 was wayyy hardcore, and I love them!