1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you take?
A pencil, paper and a Speedo because I like to do math, and I’m sexy.
2. Do you have any pets?
A parrot named AJ after AJ Feely, a former Eagles quarterback, because he is red and green but primarily green and a bird. Also a cat named Killer, but he isn’t really ours. He is the neighbor’s cat, but he basically lives in our house.
3. If you could speak one language other than English, what would it be and why?
Latin because it’s the hottest language ever. It’s a dead language? No, it’s not.
4. What do you do in your spare time?
I watch the Sopranos, do magic, tutor at the math center, go to weekly salsa lessons and go to the bars.
5. What is your most valued possession?
My deck of cards because it’s how I work my magic.
6. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
I have no stake in that argument. I am completely oblivious to both of their careers. All I know is that they both had something to do with Brad Pitt, so they can’t be that bad.
7. What do you think is the number one issue in society right now?
I’m still single.
8. What’s your most recent moment of awkwardness?
I was getting picked up and walked into the wrong car. I quickly realized it was a middle aged woman who looked terrified.
9. What is one thing you want to do before you die?
I want to win a Fields Medal. It’s basically the Nobel Prize for mathematicians.
10. You’re wrapping up your time at Villanova soon. What would you like to most be remembered as?
I’d like to be the goofy, charismatic kid who does magic at the end of the hallway.